3/29/2013

Paris, Je t'aime!

   One word?: Amazing...

  Shoes? One name?: Mmm... Oh, I know!... Charlotte Olympia!

  Charlotte Olympia's new collection, "La Vie en Rose", is made for those who are in love with Paris. 

  Trust me, Paris is the best city in the world: the landmarks, the shops, its culture, its language...Everything in Paris is perfect! Just like "La Vie en Rose", by Charlotte Olympia- I can't read this name without singing Edith Piaf's song.


"La Vie en Rose" - CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA Rose Sandal

(*credit: Vogue Spain)






  I don't like this collection... I simply love it! It really reminds me of Paris!

  The soft and "naïve" tones "reinvent" all the pieces and bring us a "fresh air", which will leave you breathless instead. This new collection can't be compared with nothing  we have seen before.

  I know the saying goes that a "picture is worth a thousand words, and I am amazed more than ever that it turned out to be the case here, so I leave you some of the pieces from the collection:


C’est La Vie embroidered printed crepe de chine clutch.




Platform shoes Cherie.




Poodle Purse- Pooch- Box Clutch Pandora Poodle.




Gigi Wedge.




Blue Scent,- Pink Scent perfume bottle perspex clutch - Yellow Scent Perspex clutch.




‘Josephine’ pump.




CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA La Vie En Rose and  La Parisienne.




Fleur embellished crepe of chine sandals.


(*Credits: Vogue magazine)




Oh là là! Je t'aime, Charlotte Olympia!


Kiss,Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment