12/20/2013

"December Red | Inglot".



   A friend of mine, María, went to High School with her nails done deep Burgandy, and I got shocked with this tone. I rather say I got addicted to it (I've always been in love with Burgandy), so I asked her to send me a pic of this nail enamel and the number of the tone, so I'd be able to show you all this beautiful red. Inglot 926: pure heroine.


   The color range is quite high. It's really hard to show you the authentic color becuase it changes depending on the lighting. It's quite -more- intense than it looks in the picture, but I tried my best (that's why the pics are made in artificial light and have run through somo editors).




   However, I think you can appreciate the tone and its beauty. This deep Burgandy is perfect for this Christmas. You can match it with crimson lips, for instance- I'm thinking about writing a post about how to wear red lips matte crimson lips to get an excellent result, by the way. For those who has fall in-glot- love with the color, just click here and find your 926.


Kiss, Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment