12/19/2013

"#IwantThis..."

   
(*Credits: Zara.com)


   There's just over a week to go until Christmas, and we all start writing our "letters to Santa", telling him what we would like to get for Christmas and why. So did I. This year, all I want for Christmas (God, I've just sounded like Mariah Carey) is an Animal Print Rucksack. I've always said: "The devil wears Zara".
   Zara has always been one of my favourite stores. I don't know what it's or what it has, but I simply love it. I think Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tifany's) would understand me, because of her obsession for this jewlery store. Well, I just feel the same. And when I logged in and saw this beautiful bag, I almost had a heart attack.

       COMPOSITION

    UPPER
    100% COW LEATHER
    LINING
    100% COTTON

                                              

   Though I admit I’ve never been a big fan of any kind of animal print, I do have to give justice for the leopard trend, but this "piece" will make my outfit stylish and chic. I think it'll worth the price (€140), because I'm willing to say, before having it, that it has an excellent quality. It's also big enough, so I'll be able to carry all my personal stuffs (books, agenda, mobile phone, perfume...) wherever I go.  I'm looking forward to it.






What about you? What are you asking for Christmas?

Kiss,kiss.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment