12/16/2013

"Take the pain out of perfection."



   My mother was given Olay Regenerist Night Renewal Elixir by a friend on her birthday, and I'd completely forgotten about it until I found it yesterday. What price are we willing to pay for perfection? I asked mum about her experience, and this is what she told me. 

   "A blend of pentapeptides, glycolic acid and antioxidants accelerates the skin's natural surface renewal during sleep, revealing smoother skin in the morning.
    My  mother has always told me that "a piece of paper can hold everything you write down", so that's why she prefers facts than words. After eight months using this cream, she could finally give me her opinion: 

"I have had really bad cystic acne for over a decade and constantly have a decent number of scars and pigmentation patches. This has made a visible difference to both the texture of my skin and the scarring in less than a week."

  I couldn't believe her, because, Ok, it's Olay, but it doesn't mean it has to be good and perfect.  So, I decided to spread a bit over my hands and I've to say that it was like nothing I've ever  tasted before. Now, I'm really into Olay: the texture is not heavy or creamy- it's light gel, and I really like that. Also, I have to admit that Biology lessons are really useful, because, due  them I know that Glycolic Acid is "used" to exfoliate the top layer of our skin. That's why my mun got a new, fresh and smooth skin. 

   Anyway, and before giving my own opinion, I'm going to buy one of this cream bottle. I'll keep you informed. 

 Kiss,kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment