1/11/2014

"Welcome back to Middle Ages, my Lord".

   I've been watching Autumn/Winter 2015 Dolce & Gabbana Fashion Show, and I think I've fallen in love again with the Italian Fashion House. This is my "inspiration" of the week. Are you ready for watching the beautiful garments? Because I do. My eyes are starving for beauty, indeed. 


(*Credits: Dolce and Gabbana, via Facebook).



   With its last collection for this Winter, Dolce & Gabbana has taken us to Middle Ages, when knights fought against monsters and tried to rescue a Princess. The fashion house will dress us up with silk velvet fabrics, adorned with crowns or wool balaclava, resembling the metal helmets covering the heads of knights. Norman Kings of Sicily are used as prints in jackets, and cotton or satin sweaters in dark tones: brown, black, maroon and green tones. And, what about the shoes? Well, shiny military boots and some slippers which provides a pop touch to the collection. But as I always say: you better see to elicit your own conclusions.











If you want to see more, go and check Dolce and Gabbana Facebook Page.

Kiss,Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment